Monday, December 20, 2010

Selling Out!

Boy, times sure have changed.  When I first set out to become a writer we were still using stamps and no one had computers.  Now, I can’t keep up with all the stuff one needs to make their way into the big wide web world to help sell books and spread the word.

It only took me a year or so to see the value of having an active facebook account.  Besides helping us to keep up with friends and family, the network is perfect for introducing something new and finding your market.  But this other stuff…

Back when the Fabulous Feathermaye first opened my blog site for me, she kept telling me that in order to get the word out there I need to start networking.  I thought I knew what that meant at the time; boy was I off!

Now I’m over here stumbling around with Twitter.  Oh…no…wait…you don’t stumble at Twitter, you stumble on Stumble, you ‘tweet’ on Twitter.  Then, gulp, still to come, I’ve got to get more and more active on YouTube.  Evidently, these three social media sites are all it takes to work yourself to the big time!

As always, gang…I’ll keep you posted.

S


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

Images used on this site are a combination of search results and personal photography; we in no way intend to infringe upon any rights. As applicable, our 2011 (c) belongs to one or more of the following: S. Bond Herndon, Heather Hyde-Herndon, feathermaye. If you feel you have a claim to any image used on this site, please feel free to contact us at query@feathermayemultimedia.com

 
Powered by Blogger