Monday, February 21, 2011

More opinions about Tormenta...

From Michelle B while on vacation in Trinidad...

Saying I liked Tormenta is an understatement.....really, I LOVED IT!! It is not very often that I read any book in 2 days....and while on vacation in Trinidad with lots of other ...fun things to do. :)

When I fall asleep while reading a book and pick up said book as soon as I open my eyes the next morning......and don't get out of bed until I'm done.....well.......that says a lot.

I don't know anything about analyzing 'writing style' or 'prose' or 'how characters are built' or any of that kind of stuff.....to me that's work. I do know how to enjoy a good story.

A great book hooks my attention early and keeps me hooked all the way to the end...with a movie playing in my mind as I read...a movie that is vivid and real....I was there.....in every scene.....experiencing every emotion.....in my world that makes you an excellent writer and story teller!!

Thanks for a fantastic read!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Michelle! Good to know that this little book is a good one to carry on a trip.

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

Images used on this site are a combination of search results and personal photography; we in no way intend to infringe upon any rights. As applicable, our 2011 (c) belongs to one or more of the following: S. Bond Herndon, Heather Hyde-Herndon, feathermaye. If you feel you have a claim to any image used on this site, please feel free to contact us at query@feathermayemultimedia.com

 
Powered by Blogger