Monday, November 14, 2011

ON THE MOUNTAIN: Art Explosion, INCENDIARY new work by Feathermaye

Okay, so I'm a bit self-prejudiced since she is, after all, my lovely wife...However, I'm the grandson, and son, of artist-women-folk; good ones. I know good when I see it with my eyes. 




and so, I'm quite proud to announce that the Herndons have gotten their ART ON!


Next Market Weekend will be the official unveiling of feathermaye multimedia's "MOUNTAIN ART".


Here's just a taste folks: Another masterpiece by feathermaye...


Waiting in the Wings: by feathermaye


We hope you'll drop by to see our work... fun! 

Stay with the Blog for more great photo art, news from Agony...Texas, updates about The Mountain, and much, much more!

Shop Canton, experience The Mountain!

We invite you to follow our little blog here, and thanks to all who've just joined in on the fun.  You can always find us on facebook, and I'm known to Stumlbeupon great notions that I Digg.  And, hey, if you'd be so sweet, please give this one a Tweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

Images used on this site are a combination of search results and personal photography; we in no way intend to infringe upon any rights. As applicable, our 2011 (c) belongs to one or more of the following: S. Bond Herndon, Heather Hyde-Herndon, feathermaye. If you feel you have a claim to any image used on this site, please feel free to contact us at query@feathermayemultimedia.com

 
Powered by Blogger