Monday, November 21, 2011

The Fountain of Youth?: Why is S Bond back to his fighting weight?

In June, I was diagnosed with Polymyalgia Rhuematica. The pain medicine and steroids I was prescribed became a mess of trying to balance doses while beating back the constant flair of pain.  By the time we were laid off in August, I was NOT responding as I should have been to the steroid treatment, and the pain medicine made me sick when I had to take it, sometimes three and four times a day.  My doctor was cautionary to upping my steroid to four doses, when one or two is normal.  I simply was not responding to the treatment.


The lay off brought me in contact with someone who gave me a bottle of ZEAL.  At first, we thought it was just another energy drink, trying to find its way into an already crowded market.  But, we were tired at the time, facing some deadlines, and we tried it.  The next morning, we were running around trying to find the woman who had put those little bottles in our hands.  


In the two months we have been taking our daily ZEAL, my pain medicine remains an open prescription, but I haven't had to refill it.  My steroid dose has been cut in half, and about to be half that again!  More than anything else, ZEAL has allowed me to simply FEEL GOOD, without taking in more crap, or having to fight open a bottle of potentially habit forming drugs.  


(click on image to view larger)
I could have cared less what was in it, at first.  But when I discovered what ZEAL actually is, I was tickled to find that one little serving gives me the equivalent of over $400.00 worth of vitamins and nutritional supplements.  It even contains five of the known, naturally occurring cancer fighting agents. 


My breathing, my blood pressure, not to mention all the issues about my heart disease (three heart attack survivor here) have also become much simpler to control.  No wonder I feel good.     


I will NEVER go a day, without my ZEAL.  And, of course feathermaye has something to say about ZEAL too!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

Images used on this site are a combination of search results and personal photography; we in no way intend to infringe upon any rights. As applicable, our 2011 (c) belongs to one or more of the following: S. Bond Herndon, Heather Hyde-Herndon, feathermaye. If you feel you have a claim to any image used on this site, please feel free to contact us at query@feathermayemultimedia.com

 
Powered by Blogger