Tuesday, November 12, 2013

FOLLOW THIS BLOG: Get with the click!

I NEED YOU to follow this page!

There's sort of an orange/yellow button over to the right that says SUBSCRIBE on it... I really need y'all to Click that sucker! RSS Feed

Or...down just from that button, you'll find the Google Friend Connect button...it would also help if y'all would click that one too!  It says: Join This Site

Or...way down yonder at the very bottom you'll see the Networked Blogs button that will complete the trifecta of following!  

It's pretty easy, and absolutely painless. All it will do is put you on the list as somebody who likes to follow/read this blog.

In the long run, the more of you who click and follow me, the more blogging I can do.  Eventually, sponsors will/might/gee I really hope start paying Yours Truly and I'll at least get free GF bread, or some other product to test, try out, and report to you, dear readers, on whether or not it's worth the time or expense for you to try yourselves.

I know this is shameless, but I also realize that many of us don't even realize that follow/subscribe/network buttons actually mean anything.  

Like I said, it's only important to me, but if you click it and start following the blog, you'll get notified whenever a new one comes your way!

Looks like we all win with this one...

Please give a click.

Thanks,

S

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

Images used on this site are a combination of search results and personal photography; we in no way intend to infringe upon any rights. As applicable, our 2011 (c) belongs to one or more of the following: S. Bond Herndon, Heather Hyde-Herndon, feathermaye. If you feel you have a claim to any image used on this site, please feel free to contact us at query@feathermayemultimedia.com

 
Powered by Blogger