Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Take a deep breath, and just let it go...

December 14, 2010.  Just past midnight, my book became officially available through all major sources and outlets, worldwide.  Crazy… 

Somewhere deep down, there is still that small part of me that lives for the excitement of the new.  I love seeing the horizon line fall before my eyes, revealing new territory, new adventure, and new chances to realize why I am on this earth.  The rest is all about the business end of things.

Press releases and announcements have been posted to inform the media of this momentous occasion, who knows the extent of the ripple this event will generate? 

Since this is actually my first solo work, it’s not as important to have pre-release press, although it sure can help.   I’ll be working with the Book Rep to go after every opportunity for PR.  Shortly after Christmas, the work-a-day portion of this gig takes over, a race to win a numbers game that I planned and put myself squarely in the middle of. 

Fifty thousand readers…it could really happen. 

Why don’t we go and find out?

I’ll keep you posted.

S

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

Images used on this site are a combination of search results and personal photography; we in no way intend to infringe upon any rights. As applicable, our 2011 (c) belongs to one or more of the following: S. Bond Herndon, Heather Hyde-Herndon, feathermaye. If you feel you have a claim to any image used on this site, please feel free to contact us at query@feathermayemultimedia.com

 
Powered by Blogger